'Buckwild' Star Shain Gandee's Autopsy Cites Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Shain Gandee, the star of MTV's "Buckwild" reality show, died of carbon monoxide poisoning inside a Ford Bronco that was partially submerged in deep mud near his home in rural West Virginia, according to autopsy results released today. The deaths of Gandee and two others in the vehicle were ruled accidental, Cpl. B.D. Humphreys of the Kanawha County Sheriff's Office told ABCNews.com Tuesday afternoon. Gandee, 21, starred in the series ""Buckwild," which followed the exploits of his friends and...Full Story
Commenting on this article is closed.