'Buckwild' Star Shain Gandee's Autopsy Cites Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Share
Copy

Shain Gandee's Autopsy Concludes He Died of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Shain Gandee's costars took to Twitter to express their grief in the hours after his death.

"I just don't understand," tweeted Shae Bradley. "Just woke up and it's not all just a night mare."

"Rip Shain Gandee. You are an angel, I know you will watch over me," wrote Ashley Whitt.

ABC News' Suzan Clarke and Josh Haskell contributed to this report.

Page
  • 1
  • |
  • 2
Join the Discussion
You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer. Please click here to upgrade your browser in order to comment.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
You Might Also Like...
See It, Share It
PHOTO: U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston stopped a would be smuggler from bringing nearly 7 ounces of cocaine into the country in tamales, Aug. 22, 2014.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
In this image from video posted on Facebook, courtesy of the George W. Bush Presidential Center, former President George W. Bush participates in the ice bucket challenge with the help of his wife, Laura Bush, in Kennebunkport, Maine.
(Courtesy George W. Bush Presidential Center/AP)
Real Housewife Phaedra Parks Lists Home in Suburban Atlanta
Real Housewives of Atlanta star, Phaedra Parks, has listed her 4,000-square-foot home with 5 bedrooms and 6 baths for $340,900.