It's still early in the 2014 Winter Olympic Games, but the U.S. Olympic Bobsledding Team is clearly in contention to win the gold medal for coolest team in Sochi.
There's breakout social media star Johnny Quinn, who breaks down doors and elevators and anything else that gets in his way, and then there's group escapades around Sochi while the guys wait for their official training runs to start.
Here are the top 10 reasons we nominate bobsledders as the coolest team at the Olympics.
1. Johnny Quinn broke down a door that got in his way.
2. Then he threatened to break down an elevator.
3. Then he got invited to be part of a Texas SWAT team.
4. The bobsled guys took a just-for-fun gondola ride to the top of the Caucasus Mountains.
Just your US Bobsled Team living the good life. 2Man training starts tomorrow pic.twitter.com/xQeoAJqoyL— Nick Cunningham (@BOBSLEDR) February 12, 2014
5. There, they took selfies.
6. And made faces.
7. In the meantime, they started Twitter chatting with William Shatner, THE William Shatner, who refers to the team as "my bobsled team."
8. They have a theme song.
9. They pose with fans and answer fans' questions online.
Found some guys from Truckee, Ca. pic.twitter.com/FVzNd1rJhO— Nick Cunningham (@BOBSLEDR) February 12, 2014
@christylynnw probably beating Johnny in every game in the Game Center— Nick Cunningham (@BOBSLEDR) February 11, 2014
10. And most of all, they are top contenders to take home the gold for the U.S. in their actual sport. Even if they don't win (but we think they will!) the bobsled team has made the U.S. proud.